BIA Risk Analysis
BIA/Risk can be a painful, expensive, error-prone exercise, too far removed from planning needs.
myCOOP is different. This process is integrated completely in the same unified instance, with the ability to survey and analyze data at all points of a distributed enterprise. The result is the simple creation, distribution, collection and analysis of multiple concurrent surveys throughout the organization for risk and business impact analysis considerations. Standards are followed, e.g., with ISO31000 principles for risk management.
- Surveys can be quickly created or modified with minimal training
- Thirteen question types are available to cover all data collection needs
- Standard prefilled answer options and lookups from lists in the system are available
- All world currencies are available as standard answer types
- Survey links are e-mailed to respondents for one-click access to simple-to-complete forms
- Any number of surveys can be conducted at the same time
- Results can be directly integrated into plans to facilitate creation and updating of plans
- Previously distributed work can be modified without completely recreating the survey
- Results can be used to quickly show dependencies in reporting and graphical formats
- All surveying activity can be organized with Task Management
The result is an efficient, dynamic BIA/Risk survey capability that improves the BCM process dramatically while controlling costs.