COOP Systems' overall approach is optimized for rapid project deployment for any size customer. Starting with on-site train-the-trainer methods saves travel costs and time for clients.
COOP Systems takes much less time than traditional systems. For many clients, a week on site is typical, followed by remote support thereafter. Larger clients with more integration and customization, without coding, can take longer. In any case, Administrator training is 3-4 hours in a classroom, followed by work on the client's actual data. End-users take little or no training.
Structured Project Planning
The following steps are used for our project implementation methodology. A White paper is available for prospective clients.
- Requirement verification and data identification
- Initial myCOOP system set-up
- Finalize site template and hierarchy design
- Create initial planning hierarchy
- Create users and add data
- 3rd party integration
- Site testing
- Finish planning hierarchy
- Final administrator training and project closeout