A clear majority of our customers have a hosted solution managed by COOP Systems, eliminating the burden and cost of self-hosting. This includes some of the largest organizations in the world who trust our 99.9% availability Service Levels and extremely tight physical and logical security. There has been no down time at our production facilities for 5+ years.
Our production server cluster at each data center is deployed in a high-availability redundant design, designed to support 462,000 simultaneous users under typical load. This over-engineered investment ensures clients access to full myCOOP functionality under any condition.
Overall SLA's of 99.9% are guaranteed for licensed clients, including IP-filtering and dedicated SQL instance.
COOP Systems' production data centers are backed up throughout the day to a remote failover facility. In the event of a regional disaster that could affect our production centers, switching over to the alternate site takes only minutes.
COOP Systems partners with Verizon Business at their Tier 4, SSAE 16, Type II Premium Centers. In North America, these are in Atlanta and Toronto. Verizon Business has been rated #1 for IP hosting for many years by TeleGeography. The specifications of these locations are as follows:
Network and physical infrastructure:
- Redundant AC power
- Hosting sites physically over Verizon Business backbone
- Diverse network entrance paths
- Redundant hand-offs at all levels
Security manned 24x7x365:
- Allowable access lists
- 24x7 security guards
- CCTV inside and outside building
- Electronically controlled access for all doors
- Secure key distribution
- Smoke/particle sensors
- Dry pipe and sprinkler head
- Heat sensor
- Load balancing with intelligent traffic routing
- Redundant handoffs - - from MCI network to cabinet
- Customer portal for real-time management, reporting, and monitoring
- Overall SLA's of 99.9% for licensed clients, including IP-filtering and dedicated SQL instance
- International network backbone latency of 90 MS
- Network packet delivery of 99.5%
- 100% power availability
- Outage reporting within 15 minutes
- 100% network connectivity
- Denial of service MTTR within 15 minutes
All myCOOP application access uses SSLv3from the browser and AES-256 for data at rest. An extensive White Paper on the COOP Systems' security model and authentication methods is available on request.