COOP Advisory Council
The COOP Advisory Council meets quarterly to discuss the direction of myCOOP™ product development. Given the rapidly evolving set of requirements for Business Continuity Management worldwide, the thought leadership of these industry-leading organizations provides exceptional guidance for our product direction.
The council members represent the following notable institutions:
- Global media company with 83,000 employees
- Global 200 international bank with 38,000 employees
- Global health care company with 42,000 employees worldwide in 60 countries
- Global 50 insurance company with 63,000 employees
- European Bank with 100,000+ employees
- Global insurance company with 28,000 employees
- Top-50 Regional U.S. bank
- Top-50 international bank with 35,000 employees
- National service provider to hundreds of credit unions
- National central banking system
COOP Systems meets quarterly with this group. First, there is discussion of current capability with a goal to determine areas needing improvement or updates in our technology. Second, we reveal near-term enhancement projects, asking for feedback to help determine the business value of each effort. Third is a discussion of the strategic elements of our product roadmap to help guide long-term direction.
With the rapid evolution of BCM needs worldwide, we rely on the COOP Advisory Council to keep myCOOP at the leading edge of industry needs.