COOP Systems, the leading provider of Business Continuity Management software, has a career opportunity for a Customer Support Business Analyst expert in their professional services division.
- Gather, evaluate, and document customer problems in an issues ticket tracking application.
- Engage with customers to solve basic questions based on the functionality of the myCOOP product lines
- Work with the other teams within COOP Systems to resolve issues.
- Prepare product and service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- 3 to 5 years continuous experience involving excellent customer support experience.
- 2+ years experience and/or education in IT or other related field.
- Knowledge of SharePoint/Access.
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and consulting while multitasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Knowledgeable of Salesforce.
- Past experience in supporting an enterprise software application with a large customer base.
- SharePoint and/or consulting experience.
- 1-2 years in the business continuity planning / management domain.
- Minimum 2+ years education with a preferred IT studies.